- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Allowing us to support you via our live chat facility
- Tracking visitors to understand how people use our website and where they came from
- Functionality – UltimateTech uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used
How do I disable cookies?
Here’s how to prevent new cookies from being installed and how to delete existing cookies. The exact procedure depends on which browser you are using. We provide links to the documentation of the most popular web browsers below. You can use the same instructions to opt-out of cookies for this website, but as we’ve stated above this may affect your ability to use our website and services.
- Internet Explorer. To prevent new cookies from being installed follow the instructions here.
- To prevent new cookies from being installed follow the instructions here.
- Google Chrome. To prevent new cookies from being installed follow the instructions here.
- To prevent new cookies from being installed and delete existing cookies for iOS follow the instructions here. For Mac follow the instructions here.
Privacy policies of other websites
We utilize Google Analytics on our website to provide important data to us and you can find information about how Google uses your data when you access our website by visiting https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that UltimateTech has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: +92 300 2428012